Scoop Nutrition is a nutrition consultancy directed by Emma Stirling. Our areas of specialty are culinary nutrition, strategic nutrition communication and project planning. We offer a range of services to the food, healthcare, media and hospitality industries plus their agencies. Emma’s bio and experience is best viewed on LinkedIn.
Recent clients include Spotless, Disney, Nando’s and Aussie Frozen Fruit.
We believe in a best teams approach, not big overheads. By drawing on an extensive pool of senior and junior consultant nutritionists and Accredited Practising Dietitians, we tailor the team by each project. Our team includes dietitians with experience in foodservice, product development, childhood nutrition, sports nutrition, social media and communication, allergy and special diet management.
A taste of our consulting for the restaurant, food service and food industries includes:
– Strategic partnership or guidance on product development
– Co-development or guidance on recipes and menus and menu reviews
– Nutrition recipe analysis and preparation of nutrition information panels
– Allergen audits, recipe and product labelling
– Presentations including nutrition trends and BOH and FOH training workshops on allergens and special diets
– Nutrition copy writing for collateral: websites, food labels and menus
– Stakeholder strategy and communication including digital media
If you’d like further information about the consulting services of Emma Stirling and Scoop Nutrition we would be pleased to discuss our credentials or showcase our portfolio. And for writing commissions, media interviews or briefings please contact us.
Phone: +61 413 586 073